How has your L'aigle adventures been going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Just defended Berlin as a Prussian officer against he Austrian scum. It was a massive battle, 600 men on each side with a battle size of 500.

It was a slaughter for the Austrians. I set the infantry to defend the first trench as my guard and light units covered them from above. Reinforcements kept piling in on both sides. In a last ditch effort, the Austrians, cowards that they are, sent in women and criminals to charge us. This confused our men, who were used to fighting soldiers, and the Austrians managed to momentarily take possession of the forward defences. Their success was quick lived though, because they did not have the manpower to hold it, and a counter-attack led by me smashed the remnants of their so called army.

From the 578 that attacked Berlin, only 18 live to tell the tale.

Britain has made peace with France which is quite handy because they were starting to absolutely thrash us, I travelled to Nantz to liberate some captured British Officers but I couldn't enter the prison despite trying for 15 minutes, think it was a map bug.

Apart from that set back, currently causing trouble for the dutch, I've ditched my light fusilers and started using the 95th..... man does a volley from them cause some serious damage, the French are at war with them too which is funny, its strange seeing British and French troops fight alongside eachother!

Playing as 95th rifleman (see avatar), about to get promoted to corporal. I'm not planning to buy any commissions, so it will take a while to fight my way to be an officer.

Jusek said:
Playing as 95th rifleman (see avatar), about to get promoted to corporal. I'm not planning to buy any commissions, so it will take a while to fight my way to be an officer.
Jacking your signature, beautifull
EDIT:I forget how to get photos to be in signature without it being link :/

KACollver said:
Jusek said:
Put the link in
(without space)

Jusek said:
KACollver said:
Jusek said:
Put the link in
(without space)
Thanks!

Baktech said:
sabatonsky said:
Baktech said:
I laid siege to L'Aquilla (Almost 8000 Francs a week!), made my own mercenary faction called the White Stag Mercenaries, basically the Robin Hood of the Napoleonic Wars. Have two bakery and two wine businesses, this added up to over 10,000 Francs a week! I decided to help the Duchy of Warsaw get back on its feet, I joined them. No longer the leader of the White Stag Mercenaries, but a Lieutenant in the Polish army. Commanding 92 men, soon getting a promotion to Major. And then to retake Lublin (my real life home city), Poznan and then Torun. Then I will attack the Osterreich, then the United Kingsom, after that, Rossiyskaya Imperiya, and maybe Preussen.
high five dude, I also live in Lublin. kill those bastards for the glory of Perła (our local beer) :grin:

For Perła! Lublin is nice isn't it? I live in the UK, but the whole of my mother's side of the family live there. I go to Lublin every year, and Snopkow, where my granddad built his own house with his brother. Lovely place!
yup, it is nice. it is just perfect, not too small, not too big :smile:

Playing as a Croatian nobel, who joined the Rhine Confederation with the burning desire to destroy Austria :smile:

Nothing much happened in our part of the world. Except that the Austrians lost Prag. And we made peace with them and the British so there's nothing else left to do, but to help the Russian nobles in battles against Prussia, I guess...  :???:

How does one get better social standing again?

I'm roleplaying a soldier of the Spanish division sent in 1807 to help the French. When war broke out in Spain in 1808 the division deserted en masse to be evacuated by the British Navy off the coasts of Denmark but some 5000 men didn't make it to the ships and were captured. Then they were offered to join the Grande Armée and most did, hoping to escape prison, or be sent to Spain and desert there. They formed the regiment Joseph Napoleon.

Of course Napoleon didn't send them to Spain and scattered them all over Europe until they were rallied for the 1812 Russian campaign where some units managed to desert (there is a hilarious short novella by the author of Alatriste books  about a battalion trying to reach the Russian lines and surrender only to be misinterpreted by the French generals watching the battle who think they are advancing heroically and send a charge to "help" them).

I'm using an Italian uniform since it's close enough to this
escanear0386.jpg

So far I'm a private running around with a few comrades, assigned to whichever army is in the field. The French admire our bravery and skill but deem us untrustworthy (rightfully so) and expendable so we get all the risky details and few of the rewards. I participated in the storming of Groningen which had been taken by the British and managed to defend a French eagle for which I got no credit. So I gave it to Bunduk and now my seven men squad has an Eagle.

Damn, I was hoping Italian officers wore white and green like the line soldiers but they're all in green. I can't roleplay as this guy  :sad:
46945.jpg

Well, now I can, after butchering a couple of Docm's beautiful textures and utterly desfiguring not one but two national armies (sorry)
F23CD49C3FD33449354DDC33E54D88F9B0536B91

Have a full army with infantry, riflemen and cavalry. I am currently on an expedition invading Netherlands, i'm a Major-General for the British empire. I hope to conquer all of Netherlands.  :mrgreen:

I signed on with the British army and raised a platoon of Light Infantry (15 strong + Ymira) and so far we've done some good things - we've crushed Dutch & French patrols in repeated scraps, I took Auguste Marmont prisoner and captured an eagle on the battlefield (that bastard at the Military Depot says I'm lying) but I'm yet to be promoted to Corporal! Apparently I have to prove myself against the enemy in the field, which is irritating considering that's what I've been doing and I've done more than a Private soldier can be asked to do for promotion to Corporal. Oh my Renown is only 48, I see. Terribly frustrating. What is the Renown requirement for Corporal?

rapier17 said:
I signed on with the British army and raised a platoon of Light Infantry (15 strong + Ymira) and so far we've done some good things - we've crushed Dutch & French patrols in repeated scraps, I took Auguste Marmont prisoner and captured an eagle on the battlefield (that bastard at the Military Depot says I'm lying) but I'm yet to be promoted to Corporal! Apparently I have to prove myself against the enemy in the field, which is irritating considering that's what I've been doing and I've done more than a Private soldier can be asked to do for promotion to Corporal. Oh my Renown is only 48, I see. Terribly frustrating. What is the Renown requirement for Corporal?

I think it's 50 or 100. Not sure though.

Hmm I've never gotten a promotion - playing in the previous version I had a Renown well in excess in 100 and I was told constantly "No, got to do more". Never gotten promoted beyond Private. Before anyone asks, yes every time I've signed on with the Recruiting Serjeant in London.

Currently a Rifles Major in the British Army, Holland now completely belongs to Britain, my fellow has been made the Lord of Amsterdam, Arnhem, Groningen, Meppen, Leiden, Erenewoude. Essentially hes The Duke of the Low Countries. Most of my army is slowly becoming more dutch, with a strong reserve of Rifles. France is currently on a non aggression pact with Britain, Rhineland is getting pretty ballsy, frequently coming into Holland to attack British forces. Italians got cocky once, were repelled.

Back
Top Bottom