• I am more of a dog person

Votes: 95 19.3%
  • No keep it here

Votes: 164 33.3%
  • I dont like animals just cats

Votes: 40 8.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

James, the ancient james? Propably one of the youngest, yet very sharp individuals I've met. A good friend of mine back from the 16th Kampfgrupperegiment, that was lead by the kampfgruppesturmfuhrer damonkey. :grin:

My favorite buddy, Hasan. Been friends for as long as I can remember. Very good and active on the forums, and a good admin for various things. Leads one of the best and the most intensive light infantry regiment in NW. A great guy all around.  :smile:

Treble, I believe he is one of the co-founders of the 91st. Good at melee or at least used to be. Haven't seen him in-game for a while.

active on this thread, dont know much about him but i hear hes quite the widow maker when it comes to melee  :grin:

Akame, very famous excellent meleer. Lance Corporal in the 92nd and a long-time 92nd member. Active in-game and on TW.

My muse, my flame.
Leader of "my" RaW shieldwall, leader of the 44ste, dropped my 11thNY sig I made specially for him, using a 44ste signature that I DID NOT MAKE FOR HIM, even when he promised that if I made one he would use it foreeever and eeever JUST LIKE HE TOOOTALLY DID WITH 11thNY SIG THAT I MADE FOR HIM!!
Sorry I'm drunk already celebrating Obama's victories woooooooooooo.

Back
Top Bottom