• I am more of a dog person

Votes: 95 19.3%
  • No keep it here

Votes: 164 33.3%
  • I dont like animals just cats

Votes: 40 8.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ah Lewis my boy! How are you these days?

Guess who's back from initial training community have your butts ready!!

Midshipman Stewart here!
Me_zps8823011a.png

This cat goes back about 2 years now in the community.

AKA tavington, he had a rather ambitious streak right from his start, when he created/was involved in creating several regiments of varying degrees of fail. The first of these to gain any notoriety was the RHG (Royal Horse Guards), his crew's go at a cavalry regiment. This was from around the summer of 2011 into the fall, and during this time his regiment grew from his recruitment and diplomatic efforts. He was also banned along with his senior clan mates for racism, tking and trolling on official servers under different names. These were the first of the many dramatic rises and falls that have defined his career in this game/community.

In more recent times he has undertaken several other ventures including regiments like his current(?) regiment the 91st, a large regiment of tryhighlanders. From my sporadic attention paid to the two forums over the past year or two I have witnessed him be granted admin and lose it. He apparently was involved in starting a failed "revolution" on the forums and be nominated as a candidate for some sort of community panel, which was voted on by forum polls. He either lost or was banned from the fse forum before he could win/lose for manipulating polls/votes and or raging at having not won despite his obvious efforts. More recently he was caught/implicated in misappropriating/stealing funds donated for his regiment's servers.

Basically a very entertaining tragic self styled messiah type figure, this guy is just in and out of the spotlight for hilarious things on a consistent basis. TL;DR, he is pretty fmose.

TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
This cat goes back about 2 years now in the community.

AKA tavington, he had a rather ambitious streak right from his start, when he created/was involved in creating several regiments of varying degrees of fail. The first of these to gain any notoriety was the RHG (Royal Horse Guards), his crew's go at a cavalry regiment. This was from around the summer of 2011 into the fall, and during this time his regiment grew from his recruitment and diplomatic efforts. He was also banned along with his senior clan mates for racism, tking and trolling on official servers under different names. These were the first of the many dramatic rises and falls that have defined his career in this game/community.

In more recent times he has undertaken several other ventures including regiments like his current(?) regiment the 91st, a large regiment of tryhighlanders. From my sporadic attention paid to the two forums over the past year or two I have witnessed him be granted admin and lose it. He apparently was involved in starting a failed "revolution" on the forums and be nominated as a candidate for some sort of community panel, which was voted on by forum polls. He either lost or was banned from the fse forum before he could win/lose for manipulating polls/votes and or raging at having not won despite his obvious efforts. More recently he was caught/implicated in misappropriating/stealing funds donated for his regiment's servers.

Basically a very entertaining tragic self styled messiah type figure, this guy is just in and out of the spotlight for hilarious things on a consistent basis. TL;DR, he is pretty fmose.
Love you too babycakes. I was winning the race for community rep and got banned from FSE.  :roll:

Since I've already done alp, i'll do mega.

Mega is probably one of the nicest people in the NW community and he used to be an admin of EU_1. Also an officer in the Nr.24 and quite good at melee :smile:

Back
Top Bottom