Votes: 95 19.3%
  • No keep it here

Votes: 164 33.3%
  • I dont like animals just cats

Votes: 40 8.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

althalus311 said:
Scopia. Scorpia-a-a-a. Not Scorpio. I've seen you around. A little. Maybe. Slightly.
What am I even saying?

vh93s2.jpg
Did you not read my message above. No point typing.
eq7x2.jpg
Just, ignore me, do althalus311...

Gragnok said:
Relative newbie. Uses forums quite a bit though. See you out there.  :smile:

I play Napoleonic since it came out! I was previously known as AtheistOverlord, but things messed up so i made this account. See you on the field of honour!  :smile:

I like your profile pic. Never seen you in-game, maybe sometime!

GoblinOverlord said:
Gragnok said:
Relative newbie. Uses forums quite a bit though. See you out there.  :smile:

I play Napoleonic since it came out! I was previously known as AtheistOverlord, but things messed up so i made this account. See you on the field of honour!  :smile:

I like your profile pic. Never seen you in-game, maybe sometime!

GoblinOverlord, a guy with Balkan ancestry he is in the 41st Siberian regiment. I don't know much about him, however he seems like a good guy. possibly get a bit to carried away once and a while on the forums  :wink:

Frederickson, only had the pleasure to speak to him a few times, however he is a super-legit dude as with the rest of 1er! Not sure i've played with you in game yet, however I'm sure that can be rectified :grin: Also part of a N&S regiment to my knowledge!

naruto_kakashi0011.jpg

Your name makes me think of Kakashi, dunno if your named is based on him but either way he is the only real ninja in Naruto.

Fortune Cookie!!! Guy who likes Anime and Mangas I guess. :razz: Ex-51st and aweosme meleer.

Windbusche said:
Scorpia.
Part Bard, part Hussar, loves my voice from TS.
I must say probable one of the nices guys I have meet in this community :grin: And he does everything for this community he should really get a medal or a cash reward by Vince or the Warband devs :grin:

Back
Top Bottom