• I am more of a dog person

Votes: 95 19.3%
  • No keep it here

Votes: 164 33.3%
  • I dont like animals just cats

Votes: 40 8.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

MCEWAN! The McEwaniest of all McEwans of the fabled McEwanland! In the Marins Garde! Threatens to ban me from teamspeak because of posts like this! My most favoritest person in all of the world ever because he's MCEWAN! Most certainly the McEwaniest Melee fighter of all time! Hip hip hooray! Long live McEwan!

The guy who publicly humiliated me on this thread for something that was total nonsense. And yet, I see him posting almost the same exact thing every time McEwan posts.

Epicrules said:
McEwan! The McEwaniest of McEwans! Holds the siggiest of all signatures!
Epicrules said:
McEwan! McEwan of the Marins de la Garde Imperiale! I know this because I am James of the Marins de la Garde Imperiale! He is only THE Mariniest of all the Marins! The McEwaniest of McEwan, possessing the siggiest of all sigs! Eats only the noodle-iest of all noodles! Long live McEwan!

Edit: I haven't played PW in... about a year, windless. :p
Epicrules said:
McEwan, McEwan is McEwan. McEwan considers James annoying and not McEwan-y enough to reply to McEwan's post on the How famous is the person above you? thread on the NW Community board because he is McEwan, who eats only the noodleiest of noodles, maintaining only the siggiest of sigs, and McEwans only the McEwaniest of all McEwans, which he is the McEwan, the one McEwan to McEwan all the McEwans. McEwan also threatened to McEwan me from the McEwan if I continued McEwaning his McEwans on this McEwan.
Epicrules said:
MCEWAN! The McEwaniest of all McEwans of the fabled McEwanland! In the Marins Garde! Threatens to ban me from teamspeak because of posts like this! My most favoritest person in all of the world ever because he's MCEWAN! Most certainly the McEwaniest Melee fighter of all time! Hip hip hooray! Long live McEwan!

Continued even after I confronted him about it. He basically said it was an on-going joke. Just like the joke me and Windbusche had previously; I was respectful enough to stop when asked.

Otherwise... pretty cool guy, I guess.
:roll:

I really don't care Audiate. He said going to stop anyway, as he's running out of things to say. No need to make a big deal out of it.  :smile:

We Marins are brotherly fellows, and what do brothers do except annoy one another?  :wink:
(And don't say otherwise because I'm an identical twin. Trust me, I know my stuff.)

EDIT: Not sure how to respond to below, but thanks, I guess...?  :???:
Good times, and all of that. I think we were much more effective with the MM artillery then we ever will with the NW ones, but that may just be a matter of experience.  :smile:

Some guy in the marins. Millander dislikes the trolls a lot from the marins. Quite a bit of the community does. Funny thing, I don't. :grin:

btw, back in MM with Valjean, Marins were the godsend melee kings who would carry whole linebattles with artillery and bayonet charges

Haven't seen him around too much, personally, but he has a cool Lego minifigure in his avatar.  :lol:

Most diffidently not a newbie  :lol: Grag, been around way longer than I have. My first encounter with an admin I actually liked and respected. Great guy and serve the community very well.

DAMMIT!

EDIT:

No idea who you are

Awesome guy, great at melee and active in game. Won the Champion of Europe Germany vote! Obviously well known throughout the community, nice guy in game and on the forums. Plus Sjt of the 91st. And Veteran of PW mod.

Scorpia said:
And Veteran of PW mod.
Last point is incorrect, only mod I have played is MM. :razz:

Scorpia, very active on forums. Seen a few times in-game. Nice guy. :smile:

JackieChan said:
Scorpia said:
And Veteran of PW mod.
Last point is incorrect, only mod I have played is MM. :razz:

Scorpia, very active on forums. Seen a few times in-game. Nice guy. :smile:
Strange, i remember playing PW with you, a German guy named Jackie Chan. He gave me a TS address when i joined his faction, about beta 2-3.
Then when i joined 91st with a friend, i remember being in TS, heard you, and you sounded the same from PW. Strange, very strange.

@Maroon Never heard of you before.

Back
Top Bottom