How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

I know I get my ass kicked by you from time to time, and I recognize you when I meet you.  I haven't heard anyone mention you, but I've cursed your name atleast twice!

I've never seen Morii on any NA servers that I can recall. This thread is going great!

I knows Cheesepizza. He's around enough that most people who play on POM would probably recognize him.

He's also very tasty.

African said:
I've never seen Morii on any NA servers that I can recall. This thread is going great!

I knows Cheesepizza. He's around enough that most people who play on POM would probably recognize him.

He's also very tasty.

Lets make it a tad better shall we?

I have seen BD_Ragemelon around a couple of times. I remember you annoyed me in some way, otherwise i wouldn't remember you. ^^

I have seen the clan IG around but never Morii.

How ever i have never seen Cheesepizza and African.

We should gather on one big server and get to know one and other.  :mrgreen:

Vincenzo's rather famous, of course. Oh, and about that Morii guy, I hear he's known as a truck-flipper, flipping trucks and such.

The guy that deleted his own account, and then magically came back :eek:
Leader of the Shieldings AFAIK, Active Beta Player, foreigner

He's a good fighter both Infantry and archer (as we've noticed in our trainingmatch yesterday) He's pretty well known thought I don't know how to measure it.

Shieldings_KillerBlade

An evil dutchman, but a quite good infantry player, a very nice lad and mostly a good friend! One hell of a forum spammer too, and a pretty popular one at that I believe!

John7 said:
Harkon

Never seen him in-game since im in the US but he is pretty active on the forums and I assume a good player  :smile:
John

I know him mostly for his annoying tendency to go archer and run away whenever I get a hair close to killing him!

Back
Top Bottom