How does the Guns work

Users who are viewing this thread

First of all welcome to the Napoleonic Wars community :party:
The guns work pretty simple,
Infantry Musket *Meaning they have bayonets*
Right, so basic key binds, X = Change Between Cartridges and Bayonet *Shooting + Melee* After every shot you take you must click the left mouse button in order for it to reload,
To drop Muskets it's "G" and to pick up it's "F" Muskets have alright accuracy but not the best.
When in melee mode with a Infantry Musket you can only do up or down attacks,
Rifles *Rifle,Cavalry Musket,Musketoon"
Now a Rifle is like a musket but without the bayonet, This has the exact same features as the Infantry Musket but whenever you fire the reload time is longer + the melee is different you can attack Left,Right,Up,Down it does less damage but when used right can get kills easy
Cavalry Musket, has the exact same features as a Rifle but it is usually used for "Armed Cavalry" *Example; Dragoons* this meaning that they can shoot on horseback or dismount and shoot while standing, while standing it means that your accuracy is better.
Musketoon is basically a shotgun in this case, it fires a burst of cartridges in a certain area not very far but can be very effective.

If you need anymore help just PM me!
> Click on my profile > send PM > and ask your questions away.

BlazeBonaparte said:
First of all welcome to the Napoleonic Wars community :party:
The guns work pretty simple,
Infantry Musket *Meaning they have bayonets*
Right, so basic key binds, X = Change Between Cartridges and Bayonet *Shooting + Melee* After every shot you take you must click the left mouse button in order for it to reload,
To drop Muskets it's "G" and to pick up it's "F" Muskets have alright accuracy but not the best.
When in melee mode with a Infantry Musket you can only do up or down attacks,
Rifles *Rifle,Cavalry Musket,Musketoon"
Now a Rifle is like a musket but without the bayonet, This has the exact same features as the Infantry Musket but whenever you fire the reload time is longer + the melee is different you can attack Left,Right,Up,Down it does less damage but when used right can get kills easy
Cavalry Musket, has the exact same features as a Rifle but it is usually used for "Armed Cavalry" *Example; Dragoons* this meaning that they can shoot on horseback or dismount and shoot while standing, while standing it means that your accuracy is better.
Musketoon is basically a shotgun in this case, it fires a burst of cartridges in a certain area not very far but can be very effective.

If you need anymore help just PM me!
> Click on my profile > send PM > and ask your questions away.
This is good information for new players :smile:

Back
Top Bottom