How does one gain a supporter (notables)?

Users who are viewing this thread

I never understood this mechanic, i have a relationship of 100 with one of my notables and he is currently supporting no one.
On the same note, can you flip notables to support you instead of random people?

I never understood this mechanic, i have a relationship of 100 with one of my notables and he is currently supporting no one.
On the same note, can you flip notables to support you instead of random people?
The mechanic is still obscur for me as well but apparently the power of the notable is also one criterium.
Here is some related info, but it will not response completely to your question.

Some important bits about the supporters.
- Notables can support a clan.
- If the notable is not supporting anyone, they can start supporting someone who they have over 50 relation with. This has %0.05-%2.5 chance of happening every day depending on relation.
- If the notable is supporting someone, they can stop supporting that lord if the relation drops below 50. This has %0.2-%10 chance of happening every day depending on relation. If it drops below 0 it'll stop immediately.
- "Regular" notables give 0.05 influence, "Influential" notables give 0.1 influence and "Powerful" notables give 0.15 influence.

We're going to show these explicitly, in the clan screen, others tab in the future per this suggestion: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/need-a-tab-to-find-supporters.440579/

- If the notable is not supporting anyone, they can start supporting someone who they have over 50 relation with. This has %0.05-%2.5 chance of happening every day depending on relation.
- If the notable is supporting someone, they can stop supporting that lord if the relation drops below 50. This has %0.2-%10 chance of happening every day depending on relation. If it drops below 0 it'll stop immediately.
- "Regular" notables give 0.05 influence, "Influential" notables give 0.1 influence and "Powerful" notables give 0.15 influence.

We're going to show these explicitly, in the clan screen, others tab in the future per this suggestion: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/need-a-tab-to-find-supporters.440579/
Thank you for the clarification!
Your work is important and it is the face of the game, i wish you luck and success!

Oh really interesting feedback.
So a clash between a lord and a notable could make the latter stops being supportive...

What if the lord they where supporting disappeared from the game? I took over all the Battanians territory and got a notification to say Battania had been destroyed, then every clan in Battania just disappeared from the game like they where wanderers. But all the notables in Battania still support them, even though none of them even exist anymore.

Back
Top Bottom