how do you think the imperial state stacks up

Users who are viewing this thread

Against infantry if you have a ton of cannonears and repeat gunners you can massacre the enemy before they even reach your troops.

My cannoniers sometimes get over 10 kills, the max was about 12. But I also had a massive team killing in which I lost 8 guards from one cannonier shot.

For siege defenses I lost 25 while killing 620.

I wish they had some infantry, I need to get some more mercs.  :grin:

Imperial State is insanely awesome :mrgreen: if you use them right they will own very much. Very interesting to fight against them too, since you have to use a bit different tactics. I think this mod certainly has become very much richer because of Imp. st.

D'Sparil said:
Tzsak said:
To be honest I don't think the Imperial State really fits, and are rather boring after a while, fighting against or as.

Things that will never be out of the mod, regardless of how many people ***** about it:

-Hand Cannon
-Imperial State.

End of discussion.

i like them, but hes right. its like the Imperial state got in a time machine and went back in time to fight countries from hundreds of years in the past. only somehow, most of them still can kick the IS's ass, lol

The IS is awesomeness itself, and IMO, if anything overpowered. In order to defeat the Lion Throne, the key is proper of your cavalry; if you keep the Brigadiers on their toes while picking off vulnerable gunners and archers and cutting through the Mylesians, then you will end up winning without much trouble. The most difficult foes for an Imperial army are the Ormeli, although I haven't faced the Vaegirs with an IS force.

Back
Top Bottom