How do you share scenes with others that can be edited with the Editor

Users who are viewing this thread

Normally when you download a scene from someone else and open it in the editor, It is missing the terrain. I've tried publishing the mod with editor selected, but from what I can tell that does literally nothing. I've also tried manually making a module which has both the SceneObj file and the SceneEditData file and giving that to someone, but the terrain still doesn't show up for them.

Normally when you download a scene from someone else and open it in the editor, It is missing the terrain. I've tried publishing the mod with editor selected, but from what I can tell that does literally nothing. I've also tried manually making a module which has both the SceneObj file and the SceneEditData file and giving that to someone, but the terrain still doesn't show up for them.
I've only done it by sending a module. That was before the recent Tools update added a quick option to create new modules. So, you could try creating a new module with that facility. Reload Bannerlord with that empty new module ticked in addition to your normal one (in the launcher), load the scene you want to share from your normal module and use save as in the scene editor to save it into the new module for sharing. I think it should work unless there are custom assets being used that you might also have to import into the new module. If you try it, let me know if it works.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom