Votes: 3 1.8%
  • a bow or thrown weapon + melee weapon

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • other

Votes: 14 8.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Jean Plassy said:
Myself I like to be a lone rider. I hide behind a cactucs, blast everyone with a repeater, then when they come close with a revolver.
I like hiding behind a donkey, waiting for the enemy to come close and then jumping out, firing two quick shotgun blasts into their centre and whip out a tomahawk  :lol:

building up a small army (aka 15-30 people  :lol: ) i usually have a shotgun of some sort, sniper and longer melee weapon.
Its nice because i can go circles around the people on my horse, run away, get some nice shots off, get close and blast a whole line of them. And poke them with something sharp if i get too close.
Used to use dynamite. Until i found my aim sucks and the sparks are the placemarker for the explosion. Great fun blowing half the team up  :mrgreen:

Spencer Repeating Rifle and 3 ammo on heavy mustang. Initially wanted to do Walker and 3 ammo, but I can't stand aiming to the right while on horseback, too used to horse archery I guess. I leave the bows and melee to the savages, even though my character is an Indian.

Usually Spencer and 2 ammos and an eaglehead sword.
Also carry large bundle of TXT and a Remington new model for switch
on assaults or duel stances.
Almost all of my companions (i have life all of them), has swords too and
winchesters, henry or spencer with 2 ammos. Just wait behind a dune, when the
enemy pops up we shot down wave after wave of them. Almost no casualties.

When they are too wise (main leaders of factions, etc) just take a detour, closing to them
and charge when near.
With indians is all charge as they mess up in fight, lol
they r really wild.

On sieges usually i shoot @ head of enemies, hiding, popping out and shooting and hiding again.
Many a time i go behind the enemy and stay there to shoot those hideous guys on hard-to-reach places.
Mostly i kill half of the enemy army, despite my army is 45 to 110.
This is because are small battles @ time, as my PC is crapsy  :mrgreen:

Also i kill rifle shooter first and anyone which is aiming at me !
And been smashed several times with guys with shotguns, ooohhh sooo annoying !!  :mad:
So i give priorities to shoot them before I go into sword work.

Cheers

A sword and rifle. I'll probably get some dynamite when I can afford it.
Melee is a lot more fun when everyone has guns.

I play a straight up gunfighter most of the time.  Either a Remington or a Walker and lots of bullets.  I don't usually go into huge battle though, I like to do bounty hunter missions and stuff the sheriffs give me.  At ten bucks a head a few bounties usually nets me enough cash to get the good guns and clothes pretty quick. 

DBShotgun, Bolt-Action Rifle, Rifle Ammo, Tomahawk.

Is my current outfit. And I'm on a horse, but I usually ride behind the enemy lines and dismount behind cover to take them out on foot  :smile:

Definately awesome power combination - mounted with revolving rifle and ceremonial lance!!! When the 5 shots are used, charge and kill while the enemies are reloading!!!!

Shrugging Khan said:
Hold on...I realize it's a breech-loader, but it still seems to contain at least one functional bolt. Thus bolt-action, or no?  :???:

Not to me  :razz:

Dreyse and Snider-Enfield.

9241866017.jpg

Here some nice snider pics...

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=333287

Is more of a Joslyn sort of mechanism, in which a kind of side-rolling block,
holding the pressure when gun is fired.

Bolts rotates in its axle, this is centered, by means a handle, which in the beginning
(an most bolt action .22 rifles up today) was the locking lug of the action.

As calibers got stronger some additional lugs were added to the boss
in order to face the higher pressure, as well as some type of gas deflector, as in Mauser 98 action.

Cheers

you forgot the left hand submerged in jelly
and right leg moving in circles, while screaming out loud
"somewhere over the rainbow", Olivia Newton-John version.

:razz:

Back
Top Bottom