How do you join the Manchurian faction ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all, I have just recently started a new game and decided to try something different (and silly).

So, I basically role play as a group of wuxia-ish martial artist from Wudang Academy who came down from Mt.Wudang and join in the fray. (I unlocked some lamellar and Kherjit armor along with some jian-looking sword by using item editor lol)

I thought that it would fit in to set the restoration of feudal Imperial China as a goal for my character to achieve, so, I tried to join the Manchurian side.

However, it seems players are restricted from joining the Axis side, and when I look it up, I saw William saying "Warning: Player is not allowed to join the axis factions(the last 3 factions) before their story line have been finished(4th or 5th stage)."

What does this means ? I don't notice any storyline quest in the game at all. Do I have to wait until a certain period of in-game time ?

All in all,

If anybody know how to join Axis factions in this wonderful mod, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how. Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom