How do you get unique units like Polish Guard Lancers?

Users who are viewing this thread

idkwidlol

Recruit
I've been searching everywhere for them. Are they unobtainable to vassals or do you have to go to a specific location for them?

Thanks.

Maybe they are at the end of thr troop tree of warsaw cav? I don't know though. If not maybe they are hireable mercs you find in taverns

Nah, already looked there. Besides, they are technically a French unit so they should be in the French tree but they aren't. It's the same with the Neopolitan troops, can't find them anywhere aswell.

I think some of the troop trees are messed up, perhaps post it in the sticked bug reporting thread if you haven't already, so doc will see

Tareth said:
I thought Docm30 said that the Polish Guard Cavalry weren't lancers in 1809. They're Chevauxlegers in the mod.

The 1st Polish Light Cavalry Regiment got lances at the Battle of Wagram, 1809. They were still referred to as chavau-legérs after they received their lances though.

idkwidlol said:
Tareth said:
I thought Docm30 said that the Polish Guard Cavalry weren't lancers in 1809. They're Chevauxlegers in the mod.

The 1st Polish Light Cavalry Regiment got lances at the Battle of Wagram, 1809. They were still referred to as chavau-legérs after they received their lances though.

Docm touched on this. The mod starts off before Wagram therefor they don't get the lances.

I have the same problem with hungarian units. I play with Austria and found hungarian line infantry uniforms, other lords have hungarian fusilier and grenadier units but i don't know where to find them.

Back
Top Bottom