Open In Progress How do you add M&B games to your title in your profile?

Users who are viewing this thread

I know I have Mount and Blade Warband, And the DLC's Viking Quest(Which I quite loved) and Napoleonic Wars. How do you link them to your profile? Can I add my steam profile to this or not?
Also how to change your profile picture? I can't quite seem to figure it out.

Every login attempt(even ones that are not correct) gave me a 404 page not found. I did it with my wrongly spelled username(Swinging_Ax) and got a 404. Using the correct Username and wrong password still the same result(404). Register page is redirecting me to the forums. When I log in using the right credentials it still gives me a 404. Is this still a bug in the "New and Improved" website(Sorry Taleworlds)?
So I cannot log in right now(and that's how I found the forums when I wanted to register for the first time)

I cannot even see the login button.

It is solved, at least, temporarily. Go to the top of this page and click anywhere on the top banner. You will be directed to a new page with the words "My Account" at the top right.
So what is the point? I get redirected to the taleworlds.com . I click on My Account and I click Login. After I enter my details and I get 404 Page not found:

How is it solved if it clearly isn't?! Am I missing something? Is this a late April Fools joke?

Back
Top Bottom