how do u guys feel about warband dying and bannerlord being a tragic mess

Users who are viewing this thread

I just have my fingers crossed that whatever CRPG, PW, Mercs comes out will be good enough to draw the players back.

There is a good game hidden somewhere inside the shambling husk of MP that exists right now and I will die on this hill

You can just replace God's church with TW and God with BL although i never had hope for it to be a good game, at least since i first tried the beta, it was already an abomination at that point and should have been aborted.

Last edited:
Bannerlord will be good eventually but they could literally make it good in 2 weeks if they just focused on it and implemented feedback/did some basic balancing. This should have been the result of beta.

Instead the community will be split between Mercs and CRPG, which will be better but **** for their own reasons, and native won't be good until 2021 and will be dead but have a small competitive core. Basically we'll have gained nothing from Warband.

I'm horrified by the state Bannerlord has been released in. I've been a M&B player across all the games for the past 13+ years, I discovered the game on MoFunZone back in the day and even that had more content (though limited to level 7 or something as couldn't afford it then and was demo).

I believe that they will get to a stage that can definitely be the successor to Warband, but we're nowhere near there and the fact that it's been in development for all these years and they still didn't finish part of the main quest (conspiracy) is mind blowing. The fact that quest was bugged in the first place is even more worrying. Don't they check these things?

Don't even get me started on multiplayer; you'll spend more time filling in crash reports than playing the game, or it'll be the server that crashes. Get a dice and make a bet, odds will be 50/50, something will crash in your playtime if you play long enough.

Overall, very disappointed, but cautiously optimistic for the future. I just hope that they will eventually get into gear and push these updates in. They really should take a note out of No Man's Sky playbook; they messed up at first, but they have been releasing huge updates with new free content, redeeming themselves from the colossal disaster that was their release.

I think Bannerlord will be decent-ish eventually. Unfortunately by then most players will be gone and the potential for boosting comp scene will have been squandered.

Last edited:
vwtm.jpg

In German there is a very common saying that roughly translates to The way is the goal. I feel bad for those players that quit Warband in 2012 and said they would make their return for Bannerlord.

Last edited:
warband is not dead for me i have bannerlord but i went back to warband just out of preference also there are a few amazing mods i havent played yet

Back
Top Bottom