How do these unique rebel factions work

Users who are viewing this thread

I just had to ask cause I couldn't figure it out cause I've never seen this in a mount and blade mod before..there seem to be these huge rebel armies commanded by rebel lords which are in the fuchsia colour, just like with the pirates and the outlaws for example I ran into the spanish conquistadors, my they were tough! Anyways after the army got defeated they just disappeared and so did the lord..he wasn't my prisoner and I didn't get a notification that he escaped...in fact I don't think I even saw him on the battle field.
The thing is were do these armies come from? Do they have a base just like other outlaws..are they some kind of faction to be led by a lord? And what triggers their appearance? Do you get any special benefit by defeating them? In general how do these rebels work?

Little late on the reply but I know atleast the spanish one is just there as a bonus defeat them and you get a special loot or 10k gold they are in other mods like perisno as well just basicly a challenge to do for a decent reward normaly.

Back
Top Bottom