How do I turn off automatic recruiting? (HELP PLS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone.
Can you please tell me how to disable automatic recruiting in my castles and towns?
And how can I turn off the automatic upgrade of my garrisons?
This takes all my money and food :sad:
help me plssssss

I do not think you can disable it per se, you'll just need to set a lower budget to stop the garrison from growing. I forget what the minimum is, but if you set it to that you should be fine

Hello everyone.
Can you please tell me how to disable automatic recruiting in my castles and towns?
And how can I turn off the automatic upgrade of my garrisons?
This takes all my money and food :sad:
help me plssssss
Go to clan page, go to list of parties and see list of garrisons, go to the garrison and you should have box for it above the party wage slider, orange box is ON (I think....) click it to be black/empty for off. I have not done any testing to see if it work properly now, for some previous versions it did not, but it has had at least 2 patches about it now, so hopefully it works.
C73p7.jpg

Go to clan page, go to list of parties and see list of garrisons, go to the garrison and you should have box for it above the party wage slider, orange box is ON (I think....) click it to be black/empty for off. I have not done any testing to see if it work properly now, for some previous versions it did not, but it has had at least 2 patches about it now, so hopefully it works.
thx guys, you really help me!!!

is there option to stop auto recruiment for parties too? I assume as i've checked there isn't , maybe there is a mod for that?
you can do it at the exact same page by clicking on your party leaders, doing the exact same thing. without mods.
even tho i wouldnt understand why you would want to make such vulnerable things like party leaders weaker.

partyleader.png

there is no such option in vanilla, I want to stacking elite units in party and stop them from recruiting non elite units.

is there option to stop auto recruiment for parties too? I assume as i've checked there isn't , maybe there is a mod for that?
you were asking if there is a way to stop auto recruiting for parties. my screenshot is from vanilla (1.7.1 but the option is there since 1.5.9 i think).

there is no such option in vanilla, I want to stacking elite units in party and stop them from recruiting non elite units.
I advise against this. Not only can you not actually stop them from recruiting, limiting their wage may have un-intended effects such as they recruit anyways and throw out high tier troops to go below wage or troops level up and they do the same to go below wage. I say don't cap their wage, don't give them elite troops unless they'll be in an army with you and you can keep an eye on them. Also always leave them some space incase they do recruit some stuff and check on them often especially after a big battle where they may have taken free units, to make sure they don't go over party size and bleed troops. Also, they will donate troops to garrisons and there's nothing you can do about it, so save often in case you walk into a town and 12 t6 units go bye bye. 1 good trick is at a siege, before the final battle talk to your clan parties and slide all troops into you own part, this way at the end of the siege they can't put any into the garrison automatically, it also make all the troops be under you parties medicine skill during the siege battle and gives the medicine exp to you medic. Just be sure to give them back before you move or pass time so you don't get penalized for being over limit. Also be ware of walking back into the town and making them donate .

All in all, I say just give them b list troops and don't worry too much though.

You see I am running army of 575 that includes two parties of my companions , that is why i wanted them to have elite troops. Anyway I already fixed that myself with this mod "PARTY AI OVERHAUL AND COMMANDS REBUILD" unfortantely some time later my campaign crashes not mod related lol :grin: but i had some good time.
I advise against this. Not only can you not actually stop them from recruiting, limiting their wage may have un-intended effects such as they recruit anyways and throw out high tier troops to go below wage or troops level up and they do the same to go below wage. I say don't cap their wage, don't give them elite troops unless they'll be in an army with you and you can keep an eye on them. Also always leave them some space incase they do recruit some stuff and check on them often especially after a big battle where they may have taken free units, to make sure they don't go over party size and bleed troops. Also, they will donate troops to garrisons and there's nothing you can do about it, so save often in case you walk into a town and 12 t6 units go bye bye. 1 good trick is at a siege, before the final battle talk to your clan parties and slide all troops into you own part, this way at the end of the siege they can't put any into the garrison automatically, it also make all the troops be under you parties medicine skill during the siege battle and gives the medicine exp to you medic. Just be sure to give them back before you move or pass time so you don't get penalized for being over limit. Also be ware of walking back into the town and making them donate .

All in all, I say just give them b list troops and don't worry too much though.
You are right on on rest of points, but above mod gives control to fix those.

Back
Top Bottom