How do I turn off automatic recruiting? (HELP PLS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Endar Croz

Recruit
Hello everyone.
Can you please tell me how to disable automatic recruiting in my castles and towns?
And how can I turn off the automatic upgrade of my garrisons?
This takes all my money and food :sad:
help me plssssss

I do not think you can disable it per se, you'll just need to set a lower budget to stop the garrison from growing. I forget what the minimum is, but if you set it to that you should be fine

Endar Croz

Recruit
From the fief section of your Clan page (hitting L on the keyboard), under each fief you select towards the bottom under the economic information should be the slider IIRC.
I went to the clan page, in the fief section, but I don't see the garrison budget option anywhere
give a screenshot or video how to do it,plsss

Hello everyone.
Can you please tell me how to disable automatic recruiting in my castles and towns?
And how can I turn off the automatic upgrade of my garrisons?
This takes all my money and food :sad:
help me plssssss
Go to clan page, go to list of parties and see list of garrisons, go to the garrison and you should have box for it above the party wage slider, orange box is ON (I think....) click it to be black/empty for off. I have not done any testing to see if it work properly now, for some previous versions it did not, but it has had at least 2 patches about it now, so hopefully it works.
C73p7.jpg

Endar Croz

Recruit
Go to clan page, go to list of parties and see list of garrisons, go to the garrison and you should have box for it above the party wage slider, orange box is ON (I think....) click it to be black/empty for off. I have not done any testing to see if it work properly now, for some previous versions it did not, but it has had at least 2 patches about it now, so hopefully it works.
thx guys, you really help me!!!

Top Bottom