How do I stop lords from leaving Calradia

Users who are viewing this thread

Lordsoncraft

Recruit
I have a save which I've played for around a year and there's one thing that's really bothering me.

Lords keep betraying their kingdoms and a lot of them have left Calradia. They're not in the world and it always says "Went to distant lands" or something like that. Sorry, I haven't played Warband in a long time so I don't know the right terms to use. It's quite annoying to have lords constantly leaving Calradia and betraying their kingdom. The game really becomes boring and fizzles out and it really bothers me that I can't fight with all of the lords without them leaving Calradia. I don't want any lords to leave so that I can have a challenge when I conquer Calradia (since it will be more fun). Otherwise, It's not exciting if there's like 10 lords total in the world and that's the reason I stopped playing.

My questions are simple:
1 - Is there a mod that stops lords from leaving Calradia and stop them betraying or getting exiled from their kingdom constantly? I have heard of Diplomacy but that just gives an option to make lords return and they rarely do. Please tell me if there's a fix.

2 - Why is this a problem to no one? I feel like this is a bug in my game since not a lot of people are complaining about this. Isn't it annoying that a lot of lords leave Calradia making it boring? Please tell me if its a bug in my version or something.

My questions are simple:
1 - Is there a mod that stops lords from leaving Calradia and stop them betraying or getting exiled from their kingdom constantly? I have heard of Diplomacy but that just gives an option to make lords return and they rarely do. Please tell me if there's a fix.

2 - Why is this a problem to no one? I feel like this is a bug in my game since not a lot of people are complaining about this. Isn't it annoying that a lot of lords leave Calradia making it boring? Please tell me if its a bug in my version or something.
1. The bug is called 'lord indictment spiral' and has already been fixed in the early days of Warband 2010-2012 when many mods actually mitigated the problem. Many mods enhancing vanilla Native had it done, you may try browsing for them.
2. It always has been a problem, you are not the only one annoyed by it.

1. The bug is called 'lord indictment spiral' and has already been fixed in the early days of Warband 2010-2012 when many mods actually mitigated the problem. Many mods enhancing vanilla Native had it done, you may try browsing for them.
2. It always has been a problem, you are not the only one annoyed by it.
Sorry, I don't understand by what you mean. Do you mean that the bug is fixed with an update of Warband? Or do I have to install a mod to fix this? I am playing on version 1.174 Native. Those two things i.e. lords leaving Calradia and getting kicked constantly are still happening even on this version, so I am guessing I have to install a mod?

Can you suggest me some mods that stop lords leaving Calradia and getting kicked constantly? I have tried searching for it but I can't find any. I've tried diplomacy since a lot of people suggest that but that mod only makes it so that the lords can return and they rarely do.

Sorry, I don't understand by what you mean. Do you mean that the bug is fixed with an update of Warband? Or do I have to install a mod to fix this? I am playing on version 1.174 Native. Those two things i.e. lords leaving Calradia and getting kicked constantly are still happening even on this version, so I am guessing I have to install a mod?

Can you suggest me some mods that stop lords leaving Calradia and getting kicked constantly? I have tried searching for it but I can't find any. I've tried diplomacy since a lot of people suggest that but that mod only makes it so that the lords can return and they rarely do.
No, TW never fixed that, modders did very early after noticing it. Mods are much better because they greatly expand vanilla Native (playing it is not worth it in my opinion, I can say it after beating the campaign once and conquering Calradia). Go to Modding section and browse through the collection of released Warband mods to see what fits your preferences.

No, TW never fixed that, modders did very early after noticing it. Mods are much better because they greatly expand vanilla Native (playing it is not worth it in my opinion, I can say it after beating the campaign once and conquering Calradia). Go to Modding section and browse through the collection of released Warband mods to see what fits your preferences.
That is why I have made the thread. I tried searching for mods but I just can't find a good mod that stops the above mentioned reasons.

Is diplomacy good to stop this? Or should I use something like TweakMB? Is there a better mod which is made specifically to completely stop lords from leaving Calradia and makes it so the lords don't constantly hate each other?

That is why I have made the thread. I tried searching for mods but I just can't find a good mod that stops the above mentioned reasons.

Is diplomacy good to stop this? Or should I use something like TweakMB? Is there a better mod which is made specifically to completely stop lords from leaving Calradia and makes it so the lords don't constantly hate each other?
Tweaking will not do the job, mods will. I do not know about SP mods, maybe someone will. If not, you will be left to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom