Seeing CD Keys in Steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Currently unable to view CD Keys for Bannerlord in Steam, so can't add it to the Taleworlds forum as an owned game. I believe this feature is determined by the developer, as this is working for Warband and WFAS. Should be able to:
1 - Right-Click game in library
2 - Select Manage
3 - Select CD Keys

Need that sweet sweet forums badge.

I want to register my Bannerlord game on TW site. I need to add the key. I bought thergame on Steam. When I go to the library I can't see the key. Old M&B games have it. You go to manage and CD key.

But there is no such options on Bannerlord, so how do I see my M&B Bannerlord Key on Steam?

TW login is back (website, not the forum), so I am wondering the same thingy:

how can I get my serial key (or any other equivalent code) to add it to TW account?

Google says for most Steam games there is no way to actually see the product key. You should be able to right-click, go to Manage\CD Keys
If the option isn't available, you have to contact support
Interestingly, even games which I have activated with a key bought from a 3rd party do not have the option available - surely Steam should be able to record the key I've personally entered.
Not sure how we will go about this

Keep in mind this is based on what internet people seem to think, there must be a different way of doing this? Hopefully it is possible for someone from TW to contact Steam and sort it out for everyone who owns Bannerlord all at once

I want to register my Bannerlord game on TW site. I need to add the key. I bought thergame on Steam. When I go to the library I can't see the key. Old M&B games have it. You go to manage and CD key.

But there is no such options on Bannerlord, so how do I see my M&B Bannerlord Key on Steam?
Wondering about that as well.
I wonder about that as well
did it for all games, could not find it for this one
TW login is back (website, not the forum), so I am wondering the same thingy:

how can I get my serial key (or any other equivalent code) to add it to TW account?

Its to early, im sure they will make it possible at a later date

Back
Top Bottom