How do I raise undead as a necromancer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Seimour

Regular
I have joined the undead faction and have the book of necromancy the thing is that I have read the lorebook section about undead but I am still unsure of how to raise undead during battle or afterward or if it's even possible for the player.I know it seem like a noob question but I'd like to know.

Seimour said:
I have joined the undead faction and have the book of necromancy the thing is that I have read the lorebook section about undead but I am still unsure of how to raise undead during battle or afterward or if it's even possible for the player.I know it seem like a noob question but I'd like to know.

This happens automatically.  Now that you are a part of the Blighted Plague, all you need to do is fight in a battle, win a battle, and you have a chance to start reviving corpses.  You will see an announcement display and see some troops added to your party.  You have a chance to receive some of the stronger revived, but most of the time you will receive low level revived corpses.

Alec{zacool} said:
You should try and contact Yoshiboy, and "steal" his zombie spawn stuff.

What did he have in his mod? If I recall correctly, it basically like ours.

From my tests the spawn agent command isn't working properly in battle.  It causes a hang and crash to desktop.  I tried multiple things, including copying scripts straight from this board and implementing them and all caused a CTD.  Perhaps its an issue with this version, I dunno.

the mod The Horde Lands have a necromancer book that spawn undeads to fight \o/
and
is a powerful weapon too lol

Back
Top Bottom