How do I order my troops to use specific siege equipment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys,

How can I order part of my troops (a squad, or all of them) to use only battering ram or only siege tower, while ignoring other siege equipment?
I want to move in through one side of the castle (sometimes braking the gate). But if I order "charge" they run off towards ladders without manually braking the inner gate. And they cant seem to get up to walls with manual commands (with F6 it works fine).

Am I missing something?

You know when select a troop tipe and when you move your cursor onto inner gate, your cursor image changes and you can order selected men to destroy the inner gate. Maybe just maybe, if you select a squad and move your cursor to siege tower, you can order them to use that. I might be completely wrong, have to try this.

It does change to that blue gear thingy (like it does for the ram) when I hover over siege towers but either AI is too buggy or I'm somehow doing it wrong since my troops just end up either ignoring the order entirely or just staring at the siege engine like a bunch of kittens at a can of cat food :grin:

Back
Top Bottom