"how do i make a companion my vassal" is a legitimate question

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
which brings me to my second question:  how do i announce to the world that i intend to king? do i go to my king and renounce my oath of allegiance? or do i capture a castle, then when the king refuses to give it to me, rebel?  because so far i have taken about a half dozen castles and towns, but king Harlaus has given me almost all the ones i've asked for, and the couple that he didn't, there was no option to rebel. 

To make a companion a vassal break the oath, Capture a castle then talk to your companion and say you would like to discuss something, After that click the option that says "How would you like to receive a Fief" Then he will become a lord, Also use the peasent village that comes with the castle you captured.

ok thanks.

also, is there a way to become king with as little damage to my faction's infrastructure as possible?  i want to win over all my faction's lords then carry on the fight on the three fronts im fighting on right now.  so how do i depose King Larda- i mean King Harlaus without going to war with my own people?

To make a companion a vassal break the oath, Capture a castle then talk to your companion and say you would like to discuss something, After that click the option that says "How would you like to receive a Fief" Then he will become a lord, Also use the peasent village that comes with the castle you captured.
Um, no, that doesnt exist... I have a city, and four castles, and i still cant make a companion a lord... my minister has the option to give fiefs to lords, but the list is empty...

Dude, you have responded to a thread that is eleven years old. The game has been through many changes since that post was relevant.
Ok? So lock the thread? I get threads locked for mildly going off topic, not even a debate about whither it actually is off topic, but the it gets locked... These posts are so old that they dont even matter... But these posts are here when I search for it... Ok....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom