How do I leave a faction stealing a fief?

Users who are viewing this thread

The only way i know of is to defect, to do so you should request a fief when your faction conquers one (and when you don't get the fief you can choose to defect with all your holdings + that fief

yep you could just empty the castle of troops and then just take it back (or you could try doing what i said, it helps if you're the marshal just take a fief and then request for it to be given to you:smile: and try to make the other lords of your faction not vote for you to have it.

East Angle. I have a 20+ relation with most lords and a 30+ relation with the king. It is one of the few pagan factions so I guess I should quickly make piece and ally with it.

I think you're going to need a bit more than that if you want to be succesfull at least 20 i would say if you don't want to get attacked by all factions at once and to be able to make peace

You can send your companions of on mission to gain some and you alse gets some when you make peace with a faction,or your faction makes peace, i think its mostly just 3 you get from that, there are other ways of gaining rtr like having other kings accept you and stuff like that.

ah interesting. btw, do you know what is that feature when you try to get into some lords lineage and he will sponsor you? never quite understood that..

Back
Top Bottom