• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

How do I leave a faction stealing a fief?

Currently viewing this thread:

tansvanio

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWM&BWBWF&S
Thats right. Can anyone explain me how I leave a faction and steal the fiefs I had with me? possibly taking some lords to my side?

krisvk

Knight
WBWF&SNW
The only way i know of is to defect, to do so you should request a fief when your faction conquers one (and when you don't get the fief you can choose to defect with all your holdings + that fief

tansvanio

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWM&BWBWF&S
How do I request the the fief? I tell someone that I support myself? I never saw that option...

krisvk

Knight
WBWF&SNW
The fief when you take it you get a chance to request it :smile: it canbe quite hard taking fiefs in brytenwalda

tansvanio

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWM&BWBWF&S
I see eheh I already have a village and a castle. But im not liking the faction and I want to quit and take those fiefs with me

krisvk

Knight
WBWF&SNW
yep you could just empty the castle of troops and then just take it back (or you could try doing what i said, it helps if you're the marshal just take a fief and then request for it to be given to you:smile: and try to make the other lords of your faction not vote for you to have it.

tansvanio

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWM&BWBWF&S
ah yes, that might work. I guess I should prepare a large party to fight off my ex kingdom eheh

tansvanio

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWM&BWBWF&S
East Angle. I have a 20+ relation with most lords and a 30+ relation with the king. It is one of the few pagan factions so I guess I should quickly make piece and ally with it.

krisvk

Knight
WBWF&SNW
I think you're going to need a bit more than that if you want to be succesfull at least 20 i would say if you don't want to get attacked by all factions at once and to be able to make peace

krisvk

Knight
WBWF&SNW
You can send your companions of on mission to gain some and you alse gets some when you make peace with a faction,or your faction makes peace, i think its mostly just 3 you get from that, there are other ways of gaining rtr like having other kings accept you and stuff like that.

tansvanio

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWM&BWBWF&S
ah interesting. btw, do you know what is that feature when you try to get into some lords lineage and he will sponsor you? never quite understood that..

Top Bottom