How do I kill myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

But I doubt common players would actually accept to lose control of their main character...
Hold on. Hear me out.

Belonging to someone's clan in a Freelancer-esque mod.

You start out as a nobody. You swear allegiance to a lord and serve as his foot soldier. You become a captain and he starts giving you quests like scouting an area with some low-tier troops you can pick from his party. You rank up, and you get gooder missions and can bring betterer troops. Rank up even more and your lord allows you to sit in his daily court sessions. Once you're trusted enough you can influence him to make certain decisions. After a long service he lets you hold one of his villages, becoming a minor clan with the right to lead your own party under his banner. Then you betray him in battle, chop his head off, and impregnate his wife and daughter as revenge for giving you so many quests to collect butter for his fat army.

Hold on. Hear me out.

Belonging to someone's clan in a Freelancer-esque mod.

You start out as a nobody. You swear allegiance to a lord and serve as his foot soldier. You become a captain and he starts giving you quests like scouting an area with some low-tier troops you can pick from his party. You rank up, and you get gooder missions and can bring betterer troops. Rank up even more and your lord allows you to sit in his daily court sessions. Once you're trusted enough you can influence him to make certain decisions. After a long service he lets you hold one of his villages, becoming a minor clan with the right to lead your own party under his banner. Then you betray him in battle, chop his head off, and impregnate his wife and daughter as revenge for giving you so many quests to collect butter for his fat army.
Yeah they could make BL experience to really start from zero (no family, no clan), at least for Sandbox mode.
A true freelancer experience... able to make your name as a bandit, merchant, blacksmith or skillful soldier in a faction...
Then decide to join one of the existing clan, start a romance with some other clan's members... Get married and finally create your own clan etc...

My heir has just come of age and I want to change character. My current character is 52 and he's still kicking. He's not getting sick (still too young for that maybe?), and I've been save-scumming a losing battle for a while. Only knocked unconscious so far. Is there an easier way to kill myself? Or just things that raise the death chance I guess. He's been chopping heads off and the opponent I'm save-scumming against hates his guts, but he still won't execute my character.
would be awesome if they implemented the Death in Combat for the player as well and not just old age, getting ill or a chance to get wounded after battle

Please, Please, say yes TW

would be awesome if they implemented the Death in Combat for the player as well and not just old age, getting ill or a chance to get wounded after battle

Please, Please, say yes TW
I'd like to but I'm pretty sure a high majority of players will not welcome it, or just disable it if set as an option...

I'd like to but I'm pretty sure a high majority of players will not welcome it, or just disable it if set as an option...
I have seen lot of players that support this, and it's annoying they rant that TW don't put content in game, then TW put content in the game then ppl will go rant about the new content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For example, I hate the idea of the retirement system, it's so stupid. We have the dynasty system which should replace, but I understand some ppl likes the retirement system, but why I'd retire my First character when he's the best general-soldier in game?

But, I'm sure many would love see that, and if ppl disable then that's their choice but should give players new choices too

Last edited:
I have seen lot of players that support this, and it's annoying they rant that TW don't put content in game, then TW put content in the game then ppl will go rant about the new content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For example, I hate the idea of the retirement system, it's so stupid. We have the dynasty system which should replace, but I understand some ppl likes the retirement system, but why I'd retire my First character when he's the best general-soldier in game?

But, I'm sure many would love see that, and if ppl disable then that's their choice but should give players new choices too
Yes the only way to implement death of main character in battle is with an option to disable it as well...
Personally I would leave it on, making every single battle a real threat.

Maybe there should be an option to change character when you have a heir that can take over. The old guy retires or whatever, he doesn't need to die. Something like abdication option so that you can change character. Maybe even more, if you do this when you are still alive you can chose who you leave all your power when you have several heirs. So by default the oldest is the heir, when you die, basically without a will where you point who gets what. But if you chose to retire then you can chose any of your heirs to continue to play with.

Back
Top Bottom