How do I kill my character

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to play as my kids, but don't want to wait til I'm old to die. How can I get executed? (I think that's the only way to die)
nobody really knows for sure, the best most efficient way to do that would be to use the Console Command mod and just kill the guy through that. Never tried, though, because I can't bare to play for over 10 years in-game, and kids never grow up until that, at least in my experience (maybe I'm having kids too late, idk)

The only way to die is to be executed which lords are more likely to do if you been going on wild execution sprees like some players and get captured.
Ok thanks, I'll commit war crimes against a clan until I get -100 reputation... then see if I can actually get executed.

EDIT: Got to -100 relations with clan leader, purposely lost to his party and he won't execute me. Seems all companions and character are immortal... kind of annoying what's the point of having kids if there is 0 content made for it yet.

Last edited:
Ok thanks, I'll commit war crimes against a clan until I get -100 reputation... then see if I can actually get executed.

EDIT: Got to -100 relations with clan leader, purposely lost to his party and he won't execute me. Seems all companions and character are immortal... kind of annoying what's the point of having kids if there is 0 content made for it yet.
well then..as of now, Guess I will live!

It's just really annoying to have people on forums tell me I can play as my brother and kids when in fact I can't. Really losing trust in the community. Seems there is still a very large amount of content missing from bannerlord...
do what I've told you fool, install the console command mod, manually kill your hero and see if it works, I'll do it once one of my toon kids reaches maturity, but it'll take a while... Right now I'm testing their "main quest" by force-pushing through the "conspiracy" ****... Got an objective to destroy 3 factions (Battania, Khergit, and Aserai), though Sturgia and 2 Empire parts (north+western) are already extinct (except for their leaders, which's weird)

do what I've told you fool, install the console command mod, manually kill your hero and see if it works, I'll do it once one of my toon kids reaches maturity, but it'll take a while... Right now I'm testing their "main quest" by force-pushing through the "conspiracy" ****... Got an objective to destroy 3 factions (Battania, Khergit, and Aserai), though Sturgia and 2 Empire parts (north+western) are already extinct (except for their leaders, which's weird)
Yea currently it's really weird after they lost all fiefs. They also lost all vassal clans eventually. My main quest was asking me to destroy 3 factions as well only instead its Vlandia, Battania, Khergit. But the objective failed because longer than 10 years, which the game did pass 10 years tho. But then it just repeating "conspiracy>conspiracy failed>onspiracy..." and nothing happens. My faction is southern and has north+western "destroyed".

Yea currently it's really weird after they lost all fiefs. They also lost all vassal clans eventually. My main quest was asking me to destroy 3 factions as well only instead its Vlandia, Battania, Khergit. But the objective failed because longer than 10 years, which the game did pass 10 years tho. But then it just repeating "conspiracy>conspiracy failed>onspiracy..." and nothing happens. My faction is southern and has north+western "destroyed".
it's virtually impossible to eliminate 3 factions in 10 in-game years, there's not enough time and the AI doesn't help

it's virtually impossible to eliminate 3 factions in 10 in-game years, there's not enough time and the AI doesn't help
I agree if you're not recruiting any mercenaries or lords, otherwise it's pretty easy to snowball once you get the upper hand. The policies keep my influence above 10k so I can get 100 relation instantly with any new lord that joins my kingdom. Kind of boring how easy it is tbh.

Back
Top Bottom