How do I get the troops from the commanders?

Users who are viewing this thread

SulleDrake

Sergeant at Arms
As many of you out there, I have many problems with this expansion.

My latest issue is that, I'm a vassal to Sweden, I go to a commander in one of their towns/fortresses, he gives me some options to choose from "Militia Pikeman" "Musketeer bla cla bla", so I pay for some of them, I leave the town, check my party window- There is nothing there...

So my question is, do I have to wait for a long while untill I get them, or how does it work?
I have verified my game caches (using steam)

SulleDrake said:
As many of you out there, I have many problems with this expansion.

My latest issue is that, I'm a vassal to Sweden, I go to a commander in one of their towns/fortresses, he gives me some options to choose from "Militia Pikeman" "Musketeer bla cla bla", so I pay for some of them, I leave the town, check my party window- There is nothing there...

So my question is, do I have to wait for a long while untill I get them, or how does it work?
I have verified my game caches (using steam)
Wait about 3 days, then visit him and pick up you troops. He should be telling you that it will take him some time to recruit troops.

Ah, allright. Well thanks for all the help you've given me today! Good to have someone who knows his stuff checking the forums activily.

Back
Top Bottom