How do I get companions back from training at the academy?

Users who are viewing this thread

The bad thing is, they don't even send you a message on this. It should be the same as M&B and they report duty when they are back. HOpe this got fixed later.

juliusli said:
The bad thing is, they don't even send you a message on this. It should be the same as M&B and they report duty when they are back. HOpe this got fixed later.

Yeah, it's always nice to have them magically appear at the bottom of the partyscreen. At least they DO return.

What does academy training do to your hero? I lend Karlsson in for some training when he came back after 14 days I couldn't tell any difference

Cleomenes said:
Recruitademt said:
Anyone knows what the military academy does? I haven't noticed and changes at my heroes skill :/

It should increase their skills, check more careful tho :eek:

Nope :/ haven't noticed any different at all, exactly in what skills will they increase?

Recruitademt said:
Cleomenes said:
Recruitademt said:
Anyone knows what the military academy does? I haven't noticed and changes at my heroes skill :/

It should increase their skills, check more careful tho :eek:

Nope :/ haven't noticed any different at all, exactly in what skills will they increase?

Depends. If it is a Academy of... Uhm... Love[Shut up] it will increase their love skill[eww  :mrgreen:]

Here ya go.

Power draw weapon master shield athletics
engineer path finding tactics trainer
wound treatment surgery first aid

Wim said:
Here ya go.

Power draw weapon master shield athletics
engineer path finding tactics trainer
wound treatment surgery first aid

Oh, thanks. A bit lame though wasting 6000 thalars on that :p "battle training" :p

Back
Top Bottom