How do I fully hide the HUD,interface and texts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Solution
My mod (Varena NeoGK) is a perfect example of how it is possible to manipulate the UI elements/ the HUD. Take a look at the following.

20211010221755-1.jpg

20211010221808-1.jpg

As usual, make a backup of all files you would have to alter. To hide everything you would have to modify your mod's source code to remove or otherwise hide all presentations. After doing that, you would have to find all elements you need to obscure in game_variables.txt and change their size to (preferably) 0. Next, if there is still something you want to get rid of (such as a 2D mesh), you would have to find its respective texture and just paint the mesh's corresponding area with...
Do you mean in battles? The easiest way to do that would probably be to edit game_variables.txt: you can find the section where all the lines start with game_ui_, and change the position_x or position_y to something large to move the ui elements of screen.

Don't forget to make a backup!

Upvote 1
My mod (Varena NeoGK) is a perfect example of how it is possible to manipulate the UI elements/ the HUD. Take a look at the following.

20211010221755-1.jpg

20211010221808-1.jpg

As usual, make a backup of all files you would have to alter. To hide everything you would have to modify your mod's source code to remove or otherwise hide all presentations. After doing that, you would have to find all elements you need to obscure in game_variables.txt and change their size to (preferably) 0. Next, if there is still something you want to get rid of (such as a 2D mesh), you would have to find its respective texture and just paint the mesh's corresponding area with Alpha to make the mesh invisible.

Upvote 1
Solution
Sry to nekro this, after I already marked a solution.
I have been editing "game_variables.txt" and a few game textures, managed to get most of it out! yet my weapon symbol remains on the bottom right on my screen, for the life of me i cant find the texture or any reference of it in "game_variables.txt" . Ever came across it? or any other files I should look into? thnks again.

(EDIT) Nevermind, Solved it myself meanwhile* Moved offscreen "game_ui_container" inside of "game_variables.txt", that did the trick!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sry to nekro this, after I already marked a solution.
I have been editing "game_variables.txt" and a few game textures, managed to get most of it out! yet my weapon symbol remains on the bottom right on my screen, for the life of me i cant find the texture or any reference of it in "game_variables.txt" . Ever came across it? or any other files I should look into? thnks again.

(EDIT) Nevermind, Solved it myself meanwile
The weapon icon is called a 'tableau' in modding and it is a rendered preview of a 3D mesh. It would be helpful if you posted what you had done to get rid of the problem (for users having the same issue in the future).

Upvote 0
I believe it's linked to game_ui_container. If you change the size/move that offscreen you can hide the item in the bottom right.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom