How do I fix the faces?

Users who are viewing this thread

AndarielHalo

Regular
How do I fix the female faces?  Something appears to have gone wrong because they now look horribly deformed and several of the sliders don't work, including the option to make their mouths not gaping maws by default.

As well, several of the faces appear to not be changing when I edit the Skins.ini file.  It should revert certain faces to the Warband default, but it's not doing so.

What files do I go to to fix this?

NM I remembered how

((for future reference: delete the  Materials_face_gen.brf, meshes_face_gen, and textures_face_gen.brf from Resources))

Having the same issue. Tried deleting those files and the mod would not run, giving me an error for the deleted files.

Anyone know how to fix the faces?

I solved it myself as I edited my message to say.

You have to delete the Materials_face_gen.brf, meshes_face_gen, and textures_face_gen.brf from the mod's Resource folder

Yes I tried that and the mod would not run. It would give me the error "could not load Materials_face_gen.brf" and crash.

you'd also have to go to your module.ini file and find where it says "load_mod_resource" for those files, and replace them with "load_resource"

Back
Top Bottom