How do I enable cheat menu?

Users who are viewing this thread

When launching bannerlord, there should be a menu allowing you to select what module you want to play. Click "Configure" and click "Enable Cheats".

To actually activate the cheatmenu, you have to be in-game. On the world map, press "CTRL + ~". For me the key is in the top-left of the keyboard somewhere, but for other keyboards you may have to do some searching. Once you've pressed "CTRL + ~", a command line should appear. type "cheatmenu" and enter.
It's been a while since I've manually activated it so if anything's incorrect, someone else can help.

When you open Mount and Blade go into the options ( BEFORE LAUNCHING ) then you should see two things or three saying "Remove Blood" and "Enable Cheats" click on the square in the cheats one. When you launch the game go to the main map and press ctrl+` include the + then a box should appear where you can type, type "cheatmenu" and there you have it.

If you need anymore help just ask me and I'll be happy to help you.

They forgot about M&B,

Abram

When launching bannerlord, there should be a menu allowing you to select what module you want to play. Click "Configure" and click "Enable Cheats". I dont see it where should it be when you launch bannerlord

Press Left Ctrl + ~ (The Key Below Esc)
Then Enter Cheatmenu without space.
Go To The Camp Menu And You Are Done.
Enjoy Cheating ?

Back
Top Bottom