How disappointed are you in % about the current state of developement of Bannerlord?

How disappointed are you in % about the current state of developement of Bannerlord?

• 10%

• 20%

• 30%

• 40%

• 50%

• 60%

• 70%

• 80%

• 90%

• 100%

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I voted 20%. I like that they're constantly adding new features to the game with almost every update. I also like that we will get some features that were in Warband, such as making our companions into new vassals, which some of us in the community have requested.

Overall I am happy with the development. Can it be better? Yes. There is always room for improvement.

I think that with them returning to their workplace due to lifting of COVID restrictions, things may go smoother as well. But we will see.

Safety first.

You should maybe add a 0% option.

10% less.
I just don't play late game because it clearly still needs balance and improvement.
And I prefer to enjoy the full experience once the game is fully released.

I forgot to say, my main gripe is with the multiplayer. But that is because I come from Warband where they had mods such as C-Rpg, which I played tons as "Exitialis" if anyone can remember. :wink:

Played some vanilla as well, but not nearly as much as I did C-Rpg.

But that will probably be better once they release the custom servers and such.

80% (75 I guess) because the main part of the game I care about, Multiplayer, is lacking core features requested by the community over and over since their closed beta started in 2019. Add on that the rampant balance issues still persisting, terrible decision making and introducing features noone asked for while, again, ignoring what people have asked for from the start.

Singleplayer is nice I guess and I'm happy for everyone that's happy with that but I just don't care about it personally.

I'd say I no longer really care.

From the announcement that they were working on Bannerlord until the release of EA my hope was that they would release a game that was great on its own, in my mind they had learned enough from Warband + DLCs and had a wide range of popular mods to get feature ideas from, they could grab that, improve the engine so that it could render more stuff at the same time and be capable of using the hardware available.

When EA was released, I pretty much got the engine part so I thought "ok, just give it time and the feature part will come", but after a couple of months it was pretty clear that it wasn't going to be the case, my expectation of a great game wouldn't be met. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it is complete garbage either, it is a decent/good game that can provide a good amount of hours of enjoyment on its own.

So by saying I no longer care, what I am saying is that I no longer hold the expectations I once did, patches will come eventually, new features will come and some will even turn up good, but the way that Bannerlord will truly shine will be through the same way Warband did, with the dedication of the modding community.

I voted 100%, the most i was interessted in got canceled, there is not much interessting left for me in Bannerlord.

I have waited for this game for so many years, i followed it and every day i wished for any kind of news. I am so happy that we get to test it and contribute to its core construction.
This is early access, i am so grateful to have the option to play it.
I understand the frustration of everyone that wants "more" I have to fight that urge sometimes. But i am sure they are doing the best they could ?

100%, it's like one of those chinese scammer studios who ripped off Warband made this game
Eh, I'm also disappointed but let's not go that far. If I go back now to vanilla warband, I can't play it. Bannerlord is the better game in my opinion (if we dont include mods of course)

Eh, I'm also disappointed but let's not go that far. If I go back now to vanilla warband, I can't play it. Bannerlord is the better game in my opinion (if we dont include mods of course)
vanilla vs vanilla bannerlord probably is, but that should literally be the bare minimum and not anything to be proud over

but still warband had a soul and was made by people who put care into it, bannerlord is just a lifeless shell that's been so ****ed from poor management that I have no hope or love for it, it isn't the successor to warband in my eyes

90% here. Almost year and half passed since EA release and almost no hope left for this game actually reach enjoyable state.

RPG gameplay non-existent
Kingdom management - non-existent
Fief management non-existent
Character progression still broken and mostly meaningless
Companions still broken, boring and useless
Family system still broken, boring and useless
Quests still broken, boring and useless

There is nothing good about this game outside of 3D battles, but even them become boring and repetitive very quickly.

90% here. Almost year and half passed since EA release and almost no hope left for this game actually reach enjoyable state.

RPG gameplay non-existent
Kingdom management - non-existent
Fief management non-existent
Character progression still broken and mostly meaningless
Companions still broken, boring and useless
Family system still broken, boring and useless
Quests still broken, boring and useless

There is nothing good about this game outside of 3D battles, but even them become boring and repetitive very quickly.

Did you mean 10% ? *

heh, how often do you beat your wife? this is a loaded question. I'm in the negatives on your scale.

i just dislike how when there is big discussion or problem or suggestion devs dont come and say yes or no , peeps keep arguing but to no avail

Back
Top Bottom