How defeat this **** army of demon ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Aesran

Sergeant at Arms
Hi everyone,

i love this mod for many reason, and i think he more realist than native but, one think i can"t understand are this GIGANTEST army of demon that complety undefeatable.

For example, for a "small" army of 72 of them, with 110 for me, that all "expert" archer, or "expert" cav, i'm complety defeat, not a equitable, but defeat COMPLETY. So, i don't understand how i can win ?

Ahahaha, the Army of Darkness are always equipped with the top-tier loot, best weapons and armor, with special enchantments that help them murder humans quickly, there's not really a way to beat them.

Rebelknight said:
SilverBrone said:
there's not really a way to beat them.
Then what is the point of an unbeatable army roaming the map?

Not really you can call them unbeatable, using Cheats, I possibly could wipe that 1000 army with about counted 4500 soldiers altogether (it was a pain to keep the food stocked). But cannons and guns are the new stuff in the mod, use them to good use.

SilverBrone said:
Rebelknight said:
SilverBrone said:
there's not really a way to beat them.
Then what is the point of an unbeatable army roaming the map?

Not really you can call them unbeatable, using Cheats, I possibly could wipe that 1000 army with about counted 4500 soldiers altogether (it was a pain to keep the food stocked). But cannons and guns are the new stuff in the mod, use them to good use.
Using cheat.

I find a solution for play in a playable map, i take tweak MB and i decrease the number of army 400 to 100, like that, there are alway DANGEROUS, but can't defeat all the map ..

Yes, it's maybe a cheat for you, but i prefer use that, than use a cheat in game ^^

Yeh but i don't understand .. You must pay 250k Marnid, then pay 200k every time you wan't use it. Not very interresting. More interest if you pay ONE time 200k, then use it often you wan't, unless they destroy him.

But when i have aleph, every time i attack a castle, my money go down, or, i never lose, but money go down ..

The point of the army of darkness is to be a challenge for those too powerful to be bothered by mortals... You're not really supposed to be able to beat them easily, if at all...

Yeh i know Hallegra, that's because i ask ...

I miss something in the game : Like Aleph, can we have only one, or much ? And we must pay EVERYTIME or just when they destroy them ?

And what troop use ? How much ? For beat them, like now, i think the ENTIRE OST of un Kingdom CANT

A.  I can beat the Army of Darkness.  It can be done, really :smile:

B.  Part of beating the Army of Darkness is having the right character skills.  They're really important :smile:

C.  The other part is having the right troops in your army :smile:

Anyhow, it can be done; I wouldn't have them in the mod if I thought they were literally unbeatable.

Back
Top Bottom