How come I cannot start a gang?

Users who are viewing this thread

I remember seeing one of the features that Bannerlord had in their first look videos, was that you could start a gang in the city by taking over other gangs. I can start a fight with gangs, but after the fight nothing happens.. :/ What to do?

When you start fights with them it allows you to loot there workshops and equipment. Haven't tried this yet but curious what happens after you fight them when in the town screen you choose to leave clansmen / companion behind would they allow you set up?

When you start fights with them it allows you to loot there workshops and equipment. Haven't tried this yet but curious what happens after you fight them when in the town screen you choose to leave clansmen / companion behind would they allow you set up?

I haven't gotten any option to leave clansmen behind, and so far it seems to be just a case of "kill looters" with extra steps. However you seem to be able to recover marginally more valuable loot than from hunting bandits in the wild.

There doesn't seem to be any notable difference to dynamics though, because area ownership doesn't seem to change, instead the thugs guarding it are wounded for a while.

Back
Top Bottom