How can we support TW?

Users who are viewing this thread

But activating the game on steam wont make them take a cut too? Im worried about this now thats being addresed
No. Afaik, Steam gives publishers how many keys they want for them to do whatever they want, for free. Steam is confident that most will use their own services so they are fine giving keys to publishers, and publishers can do giveaways, or sell those themselves.

I will buy from steam tho, because steam is also a company i like and i won't mind to support them.

Please official response?! I would very much like to support TW and buy from website, but if it means I wont be able to active on steam and cant use the workshop for mods...

Dude, you will purchase direct Steam Key from TW's website, "not being able to activate in steam" is out of question. TW just cannot make keys up themselves.

I would imagine buying from website is still supporting steam as that effectively have a partnership. And yes of course you Will be able to use your key on steam, just like EVERY other game. Just activate it on your steam profile.

Back
Top Bottom