How can i add the new pic_arms(in Factions tab) image?

Users who are viewing this thread

I wanted to add a kingdom photo to module_meshes.py, but when I add it, it gives an error. Even though I put the resource and texture, it cannot find the mesh code although i added, it gives a
Code:
get_object_failed for mesh: pic_arms_kingdom_7
error, please help me. Thanks in advance.

tkytaVm.png

Last edited:
I've already added it to the textures.brf file, now I added it to the materials.brf file, but it gave the same error. And well, what do you mean by meshes?
You have to learn the basics of modding before embarking on making your own mod.

You can make a brand-new BRF file loaded from module.ini which will include your meshes, materials and textures. You are not supposed to mess with CommonRes files or put your materials only in materials.brf and textures in textures.brf.

You have to learn the basics of modding before embarking on making your own mod.

You can make a brand-new BRF file loaded from module.ini which will include your meshes, materials and textures. You are not supposed to mess with CommonRes files or put your materials only in materials.brf and textures in textures.brf.
gnE4fzT.png

CE0VBEn.png

1jVuQMJ.png

IFTvx9J.png

As you can see from all the images, I created a new brf file and included the material and texture. But it still crashes because of this damn modding system.

Back
Top Bottom