how can i add ground dust to the troop

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to add to the people and soldiers when they walk or run, dust from their feet, like horses when they run on the ground of earth and also to these when they walk and trot, but in less quantity.
because they only throw dust when they run ...
This would give more realism to daily living and battles.

Solution
I think you should first see where the horse dust is encoded ...
I myself don't need to see it ^^
However, iirc it is hardcoded, so you can't find the code lines for the horse dust. That's why I wrote
You would need to implement some dust particles like for the horses and connect that one with the walking/running animation. At module_particle_systems.py searching for game_hoof_dust leads you to the horse dust.
This means you need to work on an own particle system which is connected with an agent action, in this case walking.
These threads/posts might help you at this:
You would need to implement some dust particles like for the horses and connect that one with the walking/running animation. At module_particle_systems.py searching for game_hoof_dust leads you to the horse dust.
I know that particle_system is all the particles of blood, dust, fire, shots, etc, but no coding to achieve a goal and in module_animation, there are the animations but the same thing happens .... it's like module scene (in your answer to the other theme) in module_scene, only the land of the entire game is generated but nothing more ...

Upvote 0
I myself don't need to see it ^^
However, iirc it is hardcoded, so you can't find the code lines for the horse dust. That's why I wrote
This means you need to work on an own particle system which is connected with an agent action, in this case walking.
These threads/posts might help you at this:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,365925.0.html

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom