• 5: Ew

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 6: No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7: NO

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I like that BL currently shows what class a player has been playing as during each match on the scoreboard. I don't think they should get rid of that. It's like a medal. Getting a high score as infantry is much better to show off than as cavalry or archer. If anything, they should make it clearer. Maybe colour the infantry icon gold, and archer/cavalry as silver/bronze?
I disagree that infantry requires more skill to get kills. I find it pretty easy to get a bunch of kills with shock infantry just by spamming, you got the OP melavlion and great axe. I honestly think archers are harder than what people are saying on the forum. If anything, archers tend to get a bunch of assists than kills. My rank would be(from easies to hardest)cav>shock inf>shield inf/archers

I disagree that infantry requires more skill to get kills. I find it pretty easy to get a bunch of kills with shock infantry just by spamming, you got the OP melavlion and great axe. I honestly think archers are harder than what people are saying on the forum. If anything, archers tend to get a bunch of assists than kills. My rank would be(from easies to hardest)cav>shock inf>shield inf/archers
I might agree in terms of shock infantry. I think there's a separate icon to further distinguish them too.

I'm not sure about archers, since I refuse to play it myself. Cavalry is the OP class, but ranger is the moron class.

What bannerlord needs is an engineer class

u have 2 spend 1 minute assembling a ballista at a crucial point and have it shoot bolts that go through walls and shields and instakill any enemies

they r also allowed 2 set up caltrops and stakes

also have a hammer that repairs friendly shields

that will make the game bigger than fortnit

What bannerlord needs is an engineer class

u have 2 spend 1 minute assembling a ballista at a crucial point and have it shoot bolts that go through walls and shields and instakill any enemies

they r also allowed 2 set up caltrops and stakes

also have a hammer that repairs friendly shields

that will make the game bigger than fortnit
well nw had it, idk why they didnt make it in bannerlord another mystery

Back
Top Bottom