How are Beta Testers Chosen?

Users who are viewing this thread

I was within the first people to apply for the beta once the beta website was released i applied, Callum said it will be in waves and i think that it was going like 1st people who applied in a wave then it goes by time wave by wave, but i have not received a single email about the beta since even like a newsletter email.. Nothing, can i have your help guys so i can know if the problem is with my emails or my computer specs are too low or i don't know i have every warband game with its DLCs and such, i don't know what i've done wrong with my application for the key....

@Callum

They print out all the email addresses on strips of paper and attach them to a large dartboard. They blindfold Callum and spin him around three times fast. He throws a dozen darts and the email addresses that he hits get sent beta invites. If he hits another member of the staff no invites go out that week. This is why there are so few people in the beta.

They print out all the email addresses on strips of paper and attach them to a large dartboard. They blindfold Callum and spin him around three times fast. He throws a dozen darts and the email addresses that he hits get sent beta invites. If he hits another member of the staff no invites go out that week. This is why there are so few people in the beta.
Haha, then it is an honor i got hit by him.

TW flew me to Turkey and had me and 15 other people fight to the death in their HQ, fortunately they gave me a shield and sword while the others only got polearms, so I was able to make it out alive.

Last edited:
I was within the first people to apply for the beta once the beta website was released i applied, Callum said it will be in waves and i think that it was going like 1st people who applied in a wave then it goes by time wave by wave, but i have not received a single email about the beta since even like a newsletter email.. Nothing, can i have your help guys so i can know if the problem is with my emails or my computer specs are too low or i don't know i have every warband game with its DLCs and such, i don't know what i've done wrong with my application for the key....

@Callum

thats exactly my story... with thousands of hours in warband and mods .. im resigned wit hthe fact that I wont play before March 31st and its okay now

Based on region, computer specs, and luck.
What role does Region play in this? If its about ping then i got good ping for both NA and EU servers if there's something else then what could it be? Also my computer specs aren't the best but they can run M&B bannerlord and much bigger games by just configuring graphics settings.

Region based on language and computer specs based on what they need for testing.
I understand that but your idea is still vague to me, i can can speak like 4 languages most of them are the most used in-game also i got medium computer specs, and what they need for testing will be a forever mystery...

@Callum
lol don't @ him he's probably tired of answering this same question. They do it based off of hardware, region, and sort of randomness. Unfortunately not everyone will get in and thats sort of something you'll have to accept.

Yeah It's probably random, I'm living in Turkey and I applied to closed beta very soon after it is released, I didn't get a key, though. It is not a problem, thanks to YouTubers like Artem, Biscuits and Tea Gaming and Resonant

I applied for another company's game beta and got this one instead by accident.

I'd never even HEARD of this game before...

Kidding. Just got lucky.

100% random.
True fans of the series has been excluded, while some randoms gets like 20 keys to sell on Ebay.
They ve should manage it better than a simple google form and randomize choosing.

Back
Top Bottom