How am I supposed to play this mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokrygorky

Hello, I tried to play this mod quite a few times but I am confused. There is not a tutorial or anything, just the "guide" Which doesn't say much about how you play in the start or what to do, so I have to ask here:

From what I read, you can become a lich, what am I supposed to do to get there? (Not perfect way, just some suggestions on where should I go etc.)
Also, sometimes when I lost on purpose I was in some hell or whatever that was - what was it?

I don't really know if I am supposed to play this like a normal Mount and Blade and then the features will discover itself or if I am doing something wrong. I really want to get into it but  have no idea what to do, so any help will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Please help lol, at least some clues on where should I look, I really want to enjoy this.

There are several different ways to gain power, only one of which is to become a lich.  You're not out to conquer Calradia, but to destroy it, and gain supernatural powers while doing so.

The first step, as with vanilla, is to build a suitable party.  Second, which varies drastically from vanilla, is to find the location mentioned by several people, and abandoned/depopulated when some great evil was awakened.  You then visit the location and a lot more will become self-explanatory after that.  Basically, most of the rest is a collection of puzzles and clues to find the various scattered objects and people you will need to advance in whatever (usually evil) direction you choose.

There's a sticky topic with a bunch of hidden spoilers and other relevant info, if you take the time and effort to look.  If you can't take the time to look, you're not going to get much out of this heavily puzzle-oriented mod anyway.  Enjoy, hopefully.

Thanks, exactly answer like I needed. I have no problem with what you wrote, it is actually interesting, first mod that makes me actually think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom