Version number
e1.6.1.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

reame

Recruit
Summary: Hello. So i have this problem, when i try to google it, it shows me family trees not trees so its difficult to find it. I try post there. Thank you for reading.

-so, check image bellow to see how trees look like. If i need to describe it it's like very low resolution tree is showing in high? resolution tree? So double texture tree? It happened only for this type of tree, i dont know name of it, you see it if you open img. I have it from first play, 1.58 patch and updating does not fix it. My drivers and OS is updated.

- i tried: deleted cache and verify the game files, updating drivers and OS, changing graphic presets in the game(i tried every preset!), changing graphic preset to nvidia suggested through nvidia experience, reinstalling game

How to Reproduce: I don't know. Live my bad life LOL.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): World Map, North
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce® GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: 471.68 (up to date)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ laptop
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ??
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 980, 860 EVO

Thank you for your reply.

So, what next? It's bug? Or how i fix this?
This isue is due to two textures showing in one time?

Last edited:
I've been informed that it is intended that these trees are in low resolution due to performance. Thanks for reporting.
Low resolution?
i tried every preset
for every preset?
And it doesn't look like the trees are in low resolution or quality, to me it looks like there is an overlap of two tree models in the same spot.
Meh, hard to tell, probably the black mess there is also on the other trees. It's a very small detail tho, probably not worth the performance lost even on the highest preset.

Last edited:
I've been informed that it is intended that these trees are in low resolution due to performance. Thanks for reporting.
I tried again.
Thank you for your reply.

So, what next? It's bug? Or how i fix this?
This isue is due to two textures showing in one time?
I ask you this. I dont get answer.

I cant find fix in 1.62 and i cant find it in known issues list. So what next?

WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS TREES? It really pissed me off.

Back
Top Bottom