SP - UI How about some select "ALL" or "DO ALL" buttons for turning off auto-garrison and Fief "Elections" when you are only clan

Users who are viewing this thread

When you're the only Clan in the Kingdom you should have an option to skip the Fief Elections or do all at once or something. It's not a good reward for reaching actual end game to be interrupted by the prompt to resolve an election for each fief in the world when it's just you. It's amusing at first, but then annoying. I have a lot of hideouts to clear (thanks -2 security update....) I should be able resolve them at once, I don't want to click through 50+ prompts, the "games knows" everything else, it should know there's no other clans in my kingdom.

It would be great to to have an "All" button for turning off auto-recruit (why is it on by default?), it would be much better to set them all to off and then re-enable the few that actually need more troops.

Here's a video too

I want to kick back in my hard earned kingdom and this pop up is annoying!

Last edited:

When you're the only Clan in the Kingdom you should have an option to skip the Fief Elections or do all at once or something. It's not a good reward for reaching actual end game to be interrupted by the prompt to resolve an election for each fief in the world when it's just you. It's amusing at first, but then annoying. I have a lot of hideouts to clear (thanks -2 security update....) I should be able resolve them at once, I don't want to click through 50+ prompts, the "games knows" everything else, it should know there's no other clans in my kingdom.

It would be great to to have an "All" button for turning off auto-recruit (why is it on by default?), it would be much better to set them all to off and then re-enable the few that actually need more troops.
I must say, you play in a very strange way :LOL:
Do you rely on mass baby production or something? :p

The owner changed popup should be a rare occurrence. By that I mean sieging and conquering a town/castle should be in of itself be rare(once every 20 mins maybe) and taking a fief away from a lord in a kingdom internally should be even more rare(once in 5 hours of playtime, maybe. idk if AI does it by itself).

How often does this happen? Owner votes piling up, back to back. I'm trying to ascertain if this happens often.

The owner changed popup should be a rare occurrence. By that I mean sieging and conquering a town/castle should be in of itself be rare(once every 20 mins maybe) and taking a fief away from a lord in a kingdom internally should be even more rare(once in 5 hours of playtime, maybe. idk if AI does it by itself).

How often does this happen? Owner votes piling up, back to back. I'm trying to ascertain if this happens often.
It happened because I executed every non-minor clan in the world and forced the game to give me all fiefs at once. This also causes the game to prompt me to settle the election for each fief after I make a kingdom, even though there is nobody but my clan who can have them. I can ignore it, but I do wonder if doing so could block other notifications like education from showing up. As far as how often, I've done it several times and I have recommended it to players who are frustrated with the kingdom/faction route of the game, so likely some other player do this too. This will likely be common method of "winning" the game. In normal situations I agree that the pop is few and far between, but it would still be nice to not have to click through so many things when we execute everyone this way.

Here is save where I have just inherited the map but have not created the Kingdom yet, once you do you will see the pop ups pile up relentlessly.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JHqt7is1qqh0VcJ2JhLAZfZR4LTeASB9/view?usp=sharing

Here is crappy video I made showing the execution and inheritance an explaining my methods in short.

It happened because I executed every non-minor clan in the world and forced the game to give me all fiefs at once
So an edge case, if I've ever seen one. One change we can make is to not show the decision at all if you're the only one that can get it. A "resolve all" option would require too much investment for little gain in almost all cases. I took a note and will bring it up internally.

So an edge case, if I've ever seen one. One change we can make is to not show the decision at all if you're the only one that can get it. A "resolve all" option would require too much investment for little gain in almost all cases. I took a note and will bring it up internally.
Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom