How about a bandit faucet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Just have bandits respond more clearly to town security levels and unshackle them from player level. This would positively contribute to a lot of different issues.

I'd be happy with that.

They've added stances to your clan's parties. Why not just add a "manhunter" or bandit patrol stance? Seems like a happy medium that could fit into the existing infrastructure without having to add a whole new "too complex" feature. Then it could be a literal faucet you shut off by disbanding / changing stances. Added benefit of leveling up companion parties.

They've added stances to your clan's parties. Why not just add a "manhunter" or bandit patrol stance? Seems like a happy medium that could fit into the existing infrastructure without having to add a whole new "too complex" feature. Then it could be a literal faucet you shut off by disbanding / changing stances. Added benefit of leveling up companion parties.
It wouldn't make any difference most of the time, your parties will be taken by some lords army to wander the map looking for other things to do.

The only problem there is that I'd have to manage the companion's party so that it didn't get worn down and lose to a bandit mob. It'd be fine if I had better control of companion parties.

Back
Top Bottom