Hotfix to Queuing System

Users who are viewing this thread

giphy.gif

1 day of work and the MP scene is pretty happy. Great. Now another day of work to fix class system and balance some classes/attributes/hitboxes and mechanics and we guchi.
tbh i want some sort of skillbased matchmaking first before balances fixes. Dont think they planned it in normal queue but skirmish really should have one. Usually its enough to get one beta tester/warband vet to tip the team balance completly.

1 day of work and the MP scene is pretty happy. Great. Now another day of work to fix class system and balance some classes/attributes/hitboxes and mechanics and we guchi.
We all can agree that it needs some work but not a complete rework.

Just a quick test for tonight, but hopefully tomorrow I can get one set up for duelling on. :smile:
That would be so great. How to obtain a password for that?

hope the server has around 100 slots, otherwise it will be impossible to get into it.
Hope so too.
Fingers crossed.

I just wanna duel. Pls
Not only that, I want to improve my blocking skills in Bannerlord. While I feel comfortable with Warband (i've been inactive long before the release of BL, but I'm not useless over there), I know that the combat in Bannerlord is different. Practicing on TDM is one thing, but in Dueling you learn the most for blocking.

Back
Top Bottom