Hotfix to Queuing System

Currently viewing this thread:

Callum

Community Manager
Best answers
We just deployed a small hotfix for the MP queue system which will make it much more likely for full-stacks to be matched against other premades through the matchmaking system. The system will now look to find another full premade in the queue and match both teams against each other. If after 3 minutes of searching it doesn't find another team, it will then proceed to search for a match in the general queue.

Right now, the system is just set for full 6vs6 teams, however, we will continue to work on this system and expand it alongside other updates to matchmaking, ranked play, and other MP updates.

You will need to update your clients to access MP.

Callum

Community Manager
Best answers
You should really thank the MP team devs for finding an immediate short term solution for this and pushing it out so fast! I'm just the person who gets to share the news with you. :smile:

TKnight

Veteran
Best answers
You should really thank the MP team devs for finding an immediate short term solution for this and pushing it out so fast! I'm just the person who gets to share the news with you. :smile:
can't say how amazed i am with devs in this game.. (didn't see a game making so many patches and listen to community so much, thank you taleworlds. really amazing people in that team.

bigbalzzz

Regular
Best answers
i had to manually update without finding patch notes by closing stream and re-freshing then going to beta and chose the new patch as it wont update aotumaticly

Callum

Community Manager
Best answers
Another update: we found the issue with Skirmish maps and are working on fixing it to bring the other maps back into rotation.

Last edited:

TheBard

Salt Knight
Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
Another update: we found the issue with Skirmish maps and are working on fixing it to bring the other maps back into rotation.
Please, no more. One more of this awesome news and I'm getting a heart attack! :love:

skcdaking

Regular
WB
Best answers
i had to manually update without finding patch notes by closing stream and re-freshing then going to beta and chose the new patch as it wont update aotumaticly
I could not find how can I update my client. I donwloaded e1.3.0 beta yesterday and I cant log in MP today. How can I solve this ?