Closed Horses the same color

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS4

Insku

Recruit
Summary: i've noticed that my new horses looks like my starter horse. My starter was black with white mane and tail plus some markings. When i changed to better horse its was the exact same copy. I started to test a bit and only one horse was different color. But it had the same mane and tail color and all the same copy of markings as the first one.
How to Reproduce: i want to have more unique horses for roleplay gameplay. For me it ruins immersion to have the same copy of horses.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a, can add if needed (and when im able to use my pc)

Never really paid attention to this but it is the case with examining the horse or it being on your war build. Civilian side shows different horse colours or patterns though.

Summary: i've noticed that my new horses looks like my starter horse. My starter was black with white mane and tail plus some markings. When i changed to better horse its was the exact same copy. I started to test a bit and only one horse was different color. But it had the same mane and tail color and all the same copy of markings as the first one.
How to Reproduce: i want to have more unique horses for roleplay gameplay. For me it ruins immersion to have the same copy of horses.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a, can add if needed (and when im able to use my pc)
Same on PS5, seems to be since the latest update

We were not able to reproduce the reported issue on our end. Because of that I am marking this thread as closed. Feel free to report again if you experience this issue on the latest version of the game. Thanks for reporting and have fun playing!

Back
Top Bottom