Resolved Horses, blocks and sound lag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Main
Hello, today I'm making a post considering three bugs that happen quite often.

The horse one might not be a bug but it should be looked into. Warband was better in that regard since if you charged into friendly troops as a horse with friendly fire off, you'd get stopped, you couldn't push your teammates around like you can in Bannerlord.

The second one is blocking. I blocked up, he stabbed me while doing an "upper stab". I've already made posts on hits going through blocks and can get more evidence if needed that it's not just the stabs, it's all hits.

The third is to do with sound bugs, often times you'll get a delayed sound on a successful block/attack meaning you can't be fluid in combat. It wouldn't be a problem if animations were different but since you can pretty much almost complete your hit and then cancel it and switch the swing to the other side it's confusing, it makes it look like they just feinted at you but they actually completed their hit, you just get the information with quite a delay.

Brother you lost packages, in my game everyone dies 1 second after the kill, delay in everything

Back
Top Bottom