Need More Info Horse rope glitch/stretching

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: Horse rope is glitching/stretching in battles for both player and troops. also the glitching is intensified after i order commands because of the slow mode, like it makes the horses rope glitch even more.
(I do have a mod enabled however all it does is add custom body armor/helmet and i edited a vlandian_champion troop to have these custom items, but none of this should effect the horse rope....)

How to Reproduce: I launched banner lord single player, went to sandbox mode, chased some looters and in battle you will see the rope glitching on you're horse or you're troops horse ropes will be glitching/stretching as shown in images. This horse rope glitching happens 100% of the time I'm in battle with horses, it happens on pretty much all horse armor rope types.

Have you used cheats and if so which: "campaign.give_troops vlandian_champion 100"

Scene Name (if related):

Media (Screenshots & Video):
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 6700 XT
GPU Driver Version: LATEST
CPU: i5 9600kf
RAM: 16gb ddr4
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, this issue should be fixed. Can you please remove all the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the problem on a new campaign? If the issue is persistent, please let me know.

Hey, this issue should be fixed. Can you please remove all the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the problem on a new campaign? If the issue is persistent, please let me know.
The issue is still persistent, i removed all mods and the horse rope glitching/stretching still happens as shown here:
unknown.png

Hey, i have been informed that this issue is solved and the fix will be applied with further pathces. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom