LSP Other 3D Art Horse Mods LSP

Users who are viewing this thread

yeah i think i know why, I reduced brightness with levels, thats probably why. oh well I'll have to make a warband version. :wink:

the final version for mount and blade is up, there are 24 horses total, in a week or two the horses will be released for warband!! (hopefully :wink:

Aye; it oughtn't be hard to get your horses over to warband. I wouldn't be surprised if that ghost-horsey issue was easily solved. :smile:

Dark rider said:
I got an RGL ERROR when loading game
get - object failed for texture: bayW-NRM
Help  :sad:

yeah that was a stupid screwup on my part sorry
there is a new download which should fix it

some of the horses in warband download up in a few days!!!

I have added these horses in my mod cause i really loves them =) I hope that is ok for you - so i think its better to ask for your permission to use them. There was no notice that they are free to use. I have given credits and all but when they arent free i would suck it up and remove them. But it would be sad cause they just fit in so perfectly.

Abhuva said:
I have added these horses in my mod cause i really loves them =) I hope that is ok for you - so i think its better to ask for your permission to use them. There was no notice that they are free to use. I have given credits and all but when they arent free i would suck it up and remove them. But it would be sad cause they just fit in so perfectly.

thats completely fine, these horses are for use in any mods!! just some credit :smile:

wow those are awesome! :shock: lovely job, i like the strawberry roan ^_^

*is secretly considering stopping work on own horse mod because yours are better* :razz:

saregona said:

*is secretly considering stopping work on own horse mod because yours are better* :razz:
At the moment, my mod uses both yours and Wanderer's horses. :razz:

FrisianDude said:
saregona said:

At the moment, my mod uses both yours and Wanderer's horses. :razz:

should release my new ones for warband, but... im so lazeh..  :razz:

saregona said:

thanks!! but dont stop on yours they are too lovely! :smile: are you still doing the great plan you have in your better horses thread?

Back
Top Bottom